You can read and send stories at this blog. It is the best blog on internet for online urdu stories where you can find stories and free books for Urdu Stories, sexy stories,Urdu Sex Stories , Urdu chudai Stories, Sexy Urdu Stories, Roman Stories, Pakistani Stories and much more. Here you can read the Stories and books of best writers.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shadi Ki Raat hot urdu story

Ye baat aaj se kareeb 10 saal pahle mere bhaiyya ki shaadi ki reception ki baat hai. It was being held on the lawn of very big house which was rented for the marriage purpose. The house was just outside the city and was in a secluded place. The most attractive woman of the party was not mybhabhi – the bride but her sister (not younger as happens in most typical erotic stories) but her elder sister who was around 35 years of age. She was very beautiful and was slightly plump but then she had had three kids so it was explainable. But yes, God she was amazingly beautiful. She was wearing a yellow choli with a maroon ghaghra ankle length and was looking very elegant. Marginal cleavage was visible but some more was visible when she leaned forward to shake hands or something like that. I couldn’t take my eyes of her even though she was 10 years older than me. I did she her looking at me a few times and I immediately looked away. I guessed she knew I was staring at her. The lawn was very wide and the distance from the main gate to the house was almost 150 metres. Just next to the open space in the lawn where all the guests were assembled in an enclosure was a thick garden of mango and guava trees. Just a minute walk and no one from the lawn could see you as it was dark amongst the trees becuae of the clouds covering the full moon. Suddenly I saw her hand her drink to a waiter and start walking towards the house but after taking a few steps, she stopped and turned towards the mango trees and disappeared. I was a minute away from her and immediately slipped towards the same area wondering why she had gone there in that pitch dark area. I tread very quietly and stopped just as I saw her ahead in the moonlight. I quickly ducked behind a tree. She looked around and kept her hand bag on the ground and then lifted her ghaghra and to my amazement started to pull down her panties. She took the panty off and threw it on the ground beside her and lifting her ghaghra she sat down on the floor and started pissing !!! I couldn’t believe the scene. Why did she come here to piss instead of going to the house defeated me. She was really full because she let out a very nosiy stream of piss for a considerable length of time. I could also see a very brief glimpse of her chootads as it was dark and her ghaghra covered it. When she had finished, she got up and opened her bag and took out a panty and started to wear it. Just then I lost my balance a bit and stepped on some dry leaves. The noise scared her and she ran away leaving the other panty behind as well. I went and picked up both the panties. One was slightly wet and when I smelled it I got a heavenly smell – a mix of pee and pussy. The other was clean. So now I understood. She was feeling very pissy and had let out a few drops while walking – that’s why she came here closer rather than walk all the way to the house. I realized that right now she was bound to come back to wear her panty – provided she did not have any more in her bag. I waited there for 10 minutes and was about to go back when I heard someone coming. Knowing its her, I pocket both her panties and hide behind the trees. She comes and looks around. Just then I come out of the trees and ask, startling her: Hello, aapko kuch kho gaya hai kya? She looked shocked. Nahin who aise hi, koi cheez hai. Main help kar doon? Nahin who koi important cheez nahin hai. Aap jaiye, thank you. Kuch nahin yahan kuch chut gaya tha. Kya choot gaya tha? Wohi dhoond rahi hun Batayie to sahi…main dhundh ke de dunga Nahin nahin its okay Bol ke te dekhiye, I persisted. Jee kuch nahin, aise hi. Saying that she started to go back. Just then I took of both the panties form my pocket and holding it up said: Kahin ye to nahin….? She exclaims in surprise and comes close to take it from my hand but I move away, laughing. Layie dijiye, please ye aap kya kar rahen hain. Ha ha, I take the wet panty and take a good smell in front of her. Wah kya smell hai aapke chut se nikali hui peshaab ki, main aise aapko nahin dene wala. Yeh Kya kar rahen hai aap. Kya matlab……? Ek shart hai… Kya, batayie. Aap ye tree ke against lean kar ke khadi ho jaiye. Aur apna ghaghra upar uthayie aur apni tanage failayie… Yeh kya badtameezi hai? Aisa karne ko kyon kah rahen hain? Mujhe aapki chut sunghni hai…..aapki panty ki smell ne mujhe pagal kar di hai… ab asli cheez sunghna chahta hun. Jee nahin. Kitne gande aadmi hain aap. Main aisa kuch nahin karne wali. Mian yahan se jaa rahi hun. Theek hai phir aap aise hi nangi ghumiye party mein. Main ja ke apne sab friends ko bata dunga ki aap ghaghre ke neeche nangi hain aur unhe dono panty dikha dunga. Aur sab ko aapki ye peshaab aur chut ki mahek waali sunghne ka mauka dunga. Oh god aap aisa nahin karenge bhagwan ke liye, please. Aap ka dimaag khraab ho gaya hai kya? Look i have to smell the source. Jab panty mein aisi smell to chut mein kaisi hogi ? Badtameez insaan, haraami kahin ke sharam nahin aati aise baate karte hue ? She looks to go away but realizes that my threat is serious. She looks down and says, theek hai sirf sunghane doongi phir aap mujhe panty wapas kar denge, promise kariye. Aur kisi se kuch nahin kahenge is bare mein. I promise. She stands leaning against a tree and lifts her ghaghra. Sharm se usne apni aankhen band kar li hain. Who apne thode legs spread karti hai. I kneel down between her legs and see a dense growth of pubic hair. Her cunt odour can be smelt a feet away. Putting my nose on her chut I take a deep smell. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Kya smell hai, it was being intoxicated. As soon as I take my tongue out and try to lick her, she moves away. Bas aur kuch nahin, maine aapki baat maan li, ab aap panty wapas kar dijiye. I get up now…..aur ek shart hai Kya aur ek? Aapki peshaab ka ek ghoont pina hai. Nahin maine wohi kiya jo tumne kahan ab plz mujhe panty de do Sorry, I say. Yeh kya gandagi laga rakhi hai. Peshaab kyon peeni hai. Main aisa kuch nahin karne waali. Dulhe ke bhai ho to kya jo man mein aye who karoge. Main ja ke tumhari maa ko sab bata dungi. Haan haan, bata dijiye ki aap ghaghre ke andar nangi hai aur yeh bhi bata dijiye ki aapne apni chut sunhgayi hai mujhe abhi abhi…..ha ha. There was silence for 2 minutes, she was making up her mind, what to do, weighing the options. Theek hai, chaliye, aapki baat hi sahi, waise jyaada su su nahin nikalegi kyonki maine abhi abhi su su ki hai. Par meri bhi ek shart hai, she says. Iske baad aapko apna pant aur chadhi neeche karke apna lund nikaal ke mere saamne peshaab karna hoga. I readily agree. Let her see my 7 inch cock, she cant be but impressed by it, I thought. Theek hai, just a few drops will do. I say and immediately kneel down. She comes and stands in front of me and lifts her ghaghra and spreading her legs and bending her knees a bit puts her cunt to my mouth. I open my mouth and hold her thighs with both hands. She lifts her ghaghgra with both hands and holding them above her waist, adjusts her cunt so that the few drops that she will piss fall into my mouth. She is able to piss just s few drops but I get a good taste neverthe less. I also get a good smell of her chut aur main mauke ka fayda utha ke uski chut chaatne lagta hun. Surprisingly, she does not object and lets me lick. Main apni jeebh uski chut mein ghusane lagta hun aur thoda chut ka geelapan meri jheebh pe aata hai. Matlab who bhi excited ho gayi hai…..this was a very good sign. Bas, bas bahut ho gaya, ab chalo, peshaab kar ke dikhao. I get up and in no time pulled down my pants and undies dipalying my semi hard dick and rolling the foreskin back so that she gets a good look at my supara, start pissing with her standing next to me and watching. The stream of piss is falling in front and I am doing it slowly to make it last. She picks up her ghaghra up to her thighs and displaying her gorgeous legs – to my amazement – comes and stands in the direction of my piss taking the stream on to her shin and ankles. I look up at her and find her staring at me as if she was going to rape me. Who thoda aur aage bhadti hai aur ab meri peshaab ki dhara uske knees aur thighs pe padne lagti hai. Main bhi ek kadam aage badhta hun aur ab meri peshaab uske thighs pe se girtu hui knees aur shin se hoti hui ankle se zameen pe gir rahi hai. I finish. It was becoming extremely difficult to piss because my cock was getting erect. Even today whenever I think of that scene where I am pissing with my pants down and she is standing in front of me holdong her ghaghra with both hands and taking my piss stream on her naked legs and thighs, my cock becomes erect. I take the old panty and kneeling down in front of her, while she stands with the ghaghra held high and legs spread, and wipe my piss from her legs, all the time smelling and licking her chut with that heavenly odour.. I get up and then stand facing her. Not a word is spoken and we are staring at each other unable to break the stare for a few minutes – fucking each other with our eyes, knowing what has to follow now but enjoying this intoxicating moment . I am drinking her breathtaking looks with my eyes. She is still holding the ghaghra and her looks now go down at my throbbing erect cock. She can see the glistening supara lubricated by the precum and I see her lick her lips. Before I realized what was coming next, she knelt down in front and grabbing my cock, took it to her mouth and began licking and sucking the precum. She even squeezed my lund from base to tip to extract a few more drops. Then getting up, she grabs my shirt and pulls me to her and says – chodo mujhe sale kutte, abhi isi waqt, yahin pe chodo, bina nanga kiye, kutiya ki tarah, mujhe peeche se chodo, bas ab aur kuch nahin,,,just chod daalo mujhe. Andha kya chahe….? I wasted no time. Besides we had to hurry up. I turn her around and push her towards a tree and she bends down holding a tree for support. Who apne chootad nikaal ke khadi hai moonlight falling on her cream chootads. Main peeche se uska ghaghra aur upar karta hun aur uske chootad chaatne lagta hun. Arre, yeh sab karne ka time nahin hai, chod zaldi se, koi aa gaya to badnaami ho jayegi. Bas chut maar do meri, phir kabhi mauka milen pe aur baaki sab kuch karenge. Main apna lund le kar peeche se uski chut pe rakhta hun aur dhakka lagat hun. Uski chut itni geeli thi ki ek hi jhatke mein mera pura ka pura lauda andar ghus jaata hai. Aur main use jor jor se chodne lagta hun. Haan kutte, mujhe kutiya bana ke chod. Le saali kutiya le le mera lund. Chuhiyaan dabao meri, she cried out. Choli aur bra ka hook khol ke meri chuchiyaan nangi karo aur masal dalo. Main uski choli ka dhaage khol ke upar karta hun aur uski kaali bra ka hook khol deta hun. Phir main apna haath neeche le ja ke uski choli aur bra chuchiyon ke upar ke unhe nanga kar deta hun. Ab main uski nangi chuhiyaan badi berahami se masalte hue chudaai karte rahta hun. Kuch hi minute mein hum dono jhar jaate hain aur main apne ras se uski chut bhar deta hun. Phir hum dono apne kapde theek kar ke bari baari se party mein chale jaata hain. But i keep her peshaab wali panty in my pocket as a memento. Itne log ke beech koi miss nahin karta hamen. Throughout the party, our eyes keep meeting and there is a promise of more……

0 comments:

Popular Posts